This will be a short one, but I wanted to give a quick showing of how to audit what information has been provided to a Deployment’s Variables.
In Harness, we call this the Execution Context, and there is only one place currently to see this:
- Go to Continuous Deployment in the black banner at the top
- Select the desired Deployment Execution
- Click on the Deployment Phase in the Workflow Graph
- Select the three dots in the top right of the Deployment Context
- Select View Execution Context
This will give you an understanding of what has been populated there.
The other option would be to leverage one of the integrations (i.e. Jira or ServiceNow) and output the Variables to those.
Hope this helps!
Don’t forget to Comment/Like/Share!