As a zn OPS user:
- Go to zn OPS > Applications .
- Click on +Add Application .
- Provide a Name and a Description .
- In the Target Selection section, choose a Target and then click on +Add to Application .
- Repeat the above steps for additional Targets.
- In the OWASP Risk Impact Estimate section of the input panel, select the Type of estimate . Options are:
- Business - use this option in most cases.
- Technical - suitable if your application is not customer facing.
- Provide risk impact values for each of the 4 estimate categories. See the article " OWASP Risk Rating Methodology " published by OWASP for more information.
- Click Save .
The Application you just defined will now be visible in znHUB > Application Dashboard .