We’ve noticed that drone fails to pick up a repository if that repository name existed previously, but had been deleted. By failing we mean that it does not show up in the repo list after a sync. However, and if a user is logged into drone ui as administrator, directly going to the URL of that repo does show it, and it can be activated and builds will run. But not for regular repository users. They get a 404.
We are using drone, self hosted, version drone:latest
We are using Bitbucket Cloud.
As a test.
- create a repo in bitbucket (i.e. test-repo)
- go to drone ui and refresh / sync and see your repo there
- go to bitbucket and delete the repo
- verify drone ui no longer lists the repo (sync again)
- create a new repo with the same name
- go to drone ui and sync, notice the repo is not shown
- if you are an admin user hit the repo URL directly in the drone ui (i.e. https://drone.yourdomain.dev/your-bitbucket-username/test-repo/) and you should be able to load and activate it
- go to the same URL as a regular bitbucket repo user and get a 404.
Nothing in the drone logs for the server or agent that is related to this, so no logs to share.