A Target can have associated with it one or more notifications. Target-level notifications work as follows:
- A Policy that includes the Target in question picks up vulnerabilities which generate ZeroNorth Synthetic Issues.
- If a resulting ZeroNorth Synthetic Issue qualifies for generating an Alert (e.g. based on Severity or because of a Ruleset ), ZeroNorth sends out Notifications, one per Synthetic Issue.
A Notification is sent only when a net new Issue is detected or a Remediation of previously known Issue is detected. There are four types of Notifications:
- Slack (see the article Integration Guide - Slack for details)
- JIRA (see the article Integration Guide - JIRA for details)
- Azure Teams(see the article Integration Guide - Azure Teams for details)
Also, see the article Customizing Notifications using Notification Templates about controlling the level of detail included in these Notifications.