Suggested Reading: What is a Scenario?
Twistlock is a commercial tool and therefore a valid license is necessary to activate its Scenario.
To perform either Automated Data Loads or Orchestration the Twistlock permission should be at least Admin, Operator, or Auditor.
- Login to the web UI and then go to zn ADM > Scenarios .
- Locate the Twistlock Scenario tile.
- Click on the +Add Scenario button to the bottom right of the tile.
- Select Scenario Configuration “twistlock”.
Items in bold are required.
- Name (see our Scenario Name Recommendations)
- Twistlock Host URL (e.g., https://twistlock..com:8088)
- Scenario will become available as a drop down when creating a Policy
- Scenario tile will change from “inactive” to “active”