Hello, I’m running the latest tag (1.0.0-rc5) and I’ve setup to connect with my company’s Github Enterprise on-prem server. Here are things that work:
- I can login as my github enterprise user
- I can sync my repositories
- I receive webhooks from github enterprise
However, when it attempts to build I get this log message:
|1|Initialized empty Git repository in /drone/src/.git/| |---|---| |2|+ git fetch origin +refs/heads/develop:| |3|fatal: could not read Username for 'https://github.website.com': No such device or address|
(I’ve replaced my company’s domain with
Now I’ve seen numerous related issues, most of them having to deal with v0.8 and GOGs, but I’m not running that version and I’m not using GOGs.
- Setting DRONE_GITHUB_PRIVATE_MODE to “true”
- Setting DRONE_GIT_ALWAYS_AUTH to “false”
- Setting DRONE_GIT_PASSWORD to my password and DRONE_GIT_USERNAME to my username username (plaintext)
- Setting DRONE_GIT_PASSWORD to a password token and DRONE_GIT_USERNAME to x-oauth-token (plaintext)
Each time I rebuild my container, relogin to the website, and click the Restart button, with the same results each time.
I truly love drone, it’s fantastic, I would love to get past this and I can give whatever information needed.